Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Fevers, Coughs and Sore Throats - Oh My!

Got another one home sick this week. My baby (okay, he's seven) is home for the second day with a fever. He's responding well to the ibuprofen every six hours so I'm not too worried. Which means I can totally blame him for my new addiction.

Yesterday morning when I flipped through the TV channels to find him something to watch, I found the Bravo channel by mistake, and a show called Millionaire Matchmaker.

Ding! Ding! Ding! Research!

I don't think I've mentioned that I'm currently working on a billionaire love story. So watching the rich and famous struggle with finding their perfect mate is TOTALLY legit research.

Two episodes and two hours later, I was convinced too, especially when I got a new idea for my next billionaire love story from the second episode.

As soon as I could this morning, I checked the TV listings, but the show's not on again today. Which is actually a good thing because I have writing to do and billionaires waiting for their happily-ever-afters.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, my--I had no idea such things existed. Perhaps I should be doing more 'research' as well!

    ReplyDelete