Monday, July 19, 2010

Girl Cave Fait Accompli!

My hubby is brilliant! And such a hard worker! You should have seen him on his knees all day Saturday putting in my new floor. Oh, wait! I've got pictures to share.

First off, this is me poor ol' Girl Cave after being gutted. *sniff*sniff*


Ah, here is my fabulous man making everything wonderful!

Here he is reinstalling the desk he built for me and
never expected to have to take out and put back in.
Look how beautiful the new floor is!!!

See the pretty, blue toile curtain on the left?
Behind that is the Murphy bed in the 'up' position.
When the bed is down, the queen size nearly fills the entire office.
Very Big, Very Heavy!

Ta-dah! Everything is back to normal and in its place.
And clean!!!
(But for how long?)

I want to give a big shout-out to my darling husband,
who worked his tail feathers off this weekend.
And it was his birthday weekend.

Happy Birthday, Honey!
I love you!

Thank you so much for my beautiful new office floor!
Love, Andrea



2 comments: