Monday, June 29, 2009

Critique Partners

I've been fortunate to find two wonderful writers who have joined me in a Thursday critique group. I've known Ann for several years from the Bible study I attend on Wednesday mornings. I just met Ingram two weeks ago, and it already feels like I've known her forever.

Have you ever met someone who is only a stranger for the first few minutes, then it seems like you've always known them? The three of us clicked from the first moment we met at our monthly writer's group.

It has been so much fun to share my WIP with them one chapter at a time and listen to their suggestions. And their stories are wonderful. I love watching them develop into writers.

So here's to Ann and Ingram, aspiring authors who are joining me on this path to publication.

Cheers!
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment