Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Releasing Early!

by Andrea Dickinson

I've just been informed by my publisher that Baltimore Heat will be releasing a week early!

It will be available Wednesday, April 18, from Resplendence Publishing. I wish I had some pretty cover art to show you, but I haven't got any yet. Waiting on the edge of my seat to see how the cover artist interprets my story visually.

Blurb:

At the end of a busy workweek, young businesswoman Raquel Walsh merely wants to shorten the distance between her and the train station while she searches for a taxi. She never expects to find herself lost in a rough Baltimore neighborhood, the victim of a mugging and the unexpected houseguest of the grandmother of a retired, professional basketball player.


Marcus Jones isn’t in the market for a new woman as he nears the end of his self-imposed year of celibacy after his vicious breakup with his last gold-digging girlfriend. Having to play host to a homeless woman for the weekend is messing with his plans, as Raquel distracts him with her curvy, womanly figure and her tendency to land on her face.

No comments:

Post a Comment