Friday, November 2, 2012

GRRWG Conference

It's CONFERENCE Day!
I'm so flipping excited. I haven't been to a conference since Spring Fling in Chicago in April. I need to get my fix of rubbing shoulders with other authors, editors, and word geeks like me!

If you are near Grand Rapids, it's not to late to register for this 1-day Conference.

Want to write? Don't know how to get started, or what the next step is? Join us for an intense weekend of writing tips, tricks and advice from professional writers!

November 2 & 3, 2012

At the beautiful Hilton (Airport)

4747 - 28th Street, Southeast

 Grand Rapids, Michigan

Keynote Speaker Colleen Gleason AKA Joss Ware

Here are the Details!

WHAT: Ready, Set, Write Conference

HOST: Grand Rapids Region Writers Group

WHERE: Hilton hotel, 28th Street, Grand Rapids MI

WHEN: November 2 and 3, 2012

WHO: YOU!

COST: $125 Non-members, $100 Members

No comments:

Post a Comment